WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, February 11, 2005  

Busy day ahead

I was half way through my post when the browser froze. Tough luck. I am certainly not going to write it all over again.

Today after a quite long day at work I unwinded the unhealthy way: with a nice margarita happy our. On my way back home I bumped into Fabian coming out of the gym and I promptly called Pilar, who had not covered much ground and was a couple of blcks away xeroxing the cover of a CD for her pirated album. We all met a few minutes later for Japanese dinner.

Tomorrow it will be hectic. I am meeting Fabian at 7 AM at the gym. Then I got a document that has to be out by noon. At 5.30 PM I've got Randy's art show at The National Art Club, but I can't see myself making it out of the office in time. And then, around midnight ,I am going dancing with Marc and Brian (see the day I met him) at Splash.

Right now I should sleep. The window is open. I've got fresh sheets. I've got nothing on. Could hardly get better. Bliss.

12:13 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives