WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 23, 2005  

M.A.itis

Heavy snowstorm today. The day did not start well. I overslept and by the time Mar called from the gym it was too late to get to Derek's class. Damn. Then I got a bad case of M.A.itis. A Saturday of a a year ago, no, maybe it was two years ago, after trying and failing to fly to Colorado we spent the day in Central Park playing with the snow (check out my snow flake) and having lunch at the Boathouse. I had a great time then so today it was all about "why the fuck isn't he here?". Eventually I decided that I can't possibly let a snowstorm like this pass me by so I went on line and answered a message posted on craiglist by another nut who wants to have fun in Central Park tomorrow. I don't know who the author of the post is, male, female, young, old, but who cares? I called Pamen to tell her and she wants to come too. I then called Nicolas. He was at a party but said he might join us. I should be having lunch at Cecilia's but I will definitely definitely get to the Park, either before or after.

Today, after getting over the missed class and the missing M.A., I grabbed some very late lunch with Nicolas at the Amish Market and then went on a short walk under the heavy wind and snow, trying to take some pictures without losing my fingers to frostbite. I then took him to the bar at the top of the Beekman Hotel which he did not know. Not much of a view today but still a beautiful place.

Wish list

I am finishing a wish list on Amazon so I can keep track of the books and the music I want (and can't find on iTunes). It is also a good way of hinting at presents I'd like to get.

1:32 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives