WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, October 02, 2005  

A personal sleep pattern

It's something I've done since I was a teenager. I sleep very little for days in a row, then I pass out. I still remember being a child and staying awake way past my bedtime, reading under the blanket with a flashlight. In high-school, while dating my soon-to-be-ex it was not uncommon to come home in the early hours, shower and go to school. In college I would work at a full-time job, go to evening classes, go out after classes and even find plenty of time for exercise/dance classes. I remember that a group of hard-core wanna be dancers would meet for late night classes during the week, and Saturday mornings too. So nothing much has changed. This past week I was at the gym between before 7 AM, sometimes at 6 AM, every morning, and never asleep before at least 1 AM, so on Friday I got home from work at 6 PM and promptly lost consciousness. I vaguely remember Annie calling me in the evening, but I fell asleep right back until 6.30 AM on Saturday. And then I never really got out of bed. Sure I got up, took a nice long bath, came back to bed, got up, went to get food, cooked, eat, went back to bed, got up, went for a massage, came back, went back to bed. Needless to say, I could run a marathon today!

9:52 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives