WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 24, 2005  

A perfect day for a wedding



On our way back from the hairstylist and my new post-chemo look, Pam and I passed a wedding party leaving a church. The bride was very very cute, so was the groom. Young and happy. Broad smiles on their faces. For a moment I was tempted to shout out "Enjoy the day! It's all downhill from now on!' but it would have been a stupid posed blase attitude. I do not feel that way at all. Actually, I feel like I'm 15 again. I still believe in the whole hoopla wholeheartedly.

5:48 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives