WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 24, 2005  

NY baby

Jonathan's son is around one year old. He has an activist/writer for a dad and an Indian studies college professor for a mom. He also has a Tibetan nanny and is being taught sign language so he can communicate before he learns to talk. The kid is on his way to a very cool life.

Shopping mood

I got part of my order from La Redoute yesterday. So far, I like everything. But now I absolutely have to hop over to DSW for a pair of boots.

Saturday!

I am peeping out of my window from my bed. It looks like a perfect sunny day and I have a gazillion things to do.

9:50 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives