WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, September 22, 2005  

Non-blogging mood

I have yet to recover from my second day at the gym at 6 AM, after just 4 hours of sleep. Tuesday night I resumed my baby-sitting duties with Cecilia's kids and watched Harry Potter III with both of them stretched out on top of me. I thought I would sleep after that, but not really. Yesterday I took home some work but then went for a manicure/pedicure and a short back massage (I was so stiff I could hardly move my head), shopped for food and basics, made dinner and waited for Pam, who is in town for a few days.
At 1 AM I was on the computer, installing Windowx XP on my emulator. Today is going to be a long long day. I already downed a Red Bull. It will not be my last.

10:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives