WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 10, 2005  

Get off me

After a long day at work and a few beers at home, Gema, Javier, M.A. and I went out for dinner at Public, an overpriced kinda place with tiny little servings and "beautiful people" all around. The experience was less than marvelous. We were told there was a 25 minutes wait but it ended up being more like an hour and a half. The service pretty much sucked. The food was fine but not worth the wait nor the price. Eventually the best part of the "dining experience", aside from the limoncello kind of wine, was one of our waiters. He commented on M.A.'s credit card and when I asked (I always ask, I just can't help it) he said he was the son of a U.N. translator and former chief of ORES. Now he teaches at the Little Red Schoolhouse and moonlights as a waiter at Public. I just felt like hugging him. He was most probably queer, but there is something about men who are good with kids that is just so damn sexy to me. After dinner we cabbied our way up to a bar on 53th St. The music was good and I went straight to the dance floor where I was picked up by a very intense Indian looking guy. We danced and it was fun. Then he started grabbing my tits and it was not fun anymore. It took a little work to get him off me but here I am now, happily by myself. Sorry, I meant happily without him, which is not exactly as happily by myself.

Tomorrow it's lunch with Javier and Gema before they leave and then dinner with Cecilia and Silvio. After dinner we will probably see Fabian. And then it will be Sunday. And after that it will be Monday. And then Tuesday. And then the depths of despondency.

2:57 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives