WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, September 08, 2005  

Coping mechanism

Tomorrow is M.A.'s last day at the office. He will probably have to leave his apartment either tomorrow or Saturday, so he will be staying with me for a couple of days before disappearing into thin air or, more specifically, an airplane. Poor me is bracing herself for some big time despair. After having considered different means of committing suicide and having discarded them all as soon as images of my aging sagging body being discovered covered in puke or worse flashed into my mind, I have come to the realization that I need to keep busy in order not to start missing him like hell (which I will anyways - who am I kidding?). Very busy. Maniacally busy. My life post-M.A. and post summer fun and trips will be activity packed: Annie is ready to join me at the gym at 6 AM again, Pascale offered diet-friendly drinks over at her house (low-cal rum and Splenda sweetened), I will go back to dance classes and Marc and I will resume our therapeutic dance nights out. I'll play with polymer clay again. I will get a couple of websites going. I'll babysit Cecilia's kids. I'll watch dozen of movies with Melissa. I'll finish redecorating my home. I'll redo my home automation system and add web access. To keep me company I can always count on Pam's frequent visits. I also got an e-mail from Matias Beck, Katja's model friend and former Mr. Argentina. He might be coming for two weeks around Sept. 20th. And then, shortly after he is gone, it will be Don's turn at the Fernandez bed and breakfast.
Come to think of it, the mourning process shouldn't be too bad.
And now excuse me, but I need to go stock up on tissues.

11:33 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives