WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, September 16, 2005  

Bitching around

Monica woke me up with a phone call from Rome yesterday. Her ex-husband has married again. I have no idea who the bride is but after reading around a bit, she sounds like a typical second wife. And a short-time one too. We, the old gals, had a good laugh about it.
The other news is that Monica will indeed be coming to NY for New Year's Eve with Raoul and their two children. Which means I'll be on my own for Christmas. Gotta plan something.




Windows on a Mac

After the whole virus experience on M.A.'s laptop, I think I will stick to Macs. Problem is there are a couple of PC-only programs I really need. So I just downloaded iEmulator, a much cheaper solution than Virtual PC. I know need a Windows CD to install.

8:49 AM
Comments:
Miss you.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives