WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, September 26, 2005  

An agonizingly slow weekend

Mostly work and taking care of a very devasted friend with a broken heart. Oh, and I also watched an amazing movie that I somehow missed when it played in the theaters.
Well into the wee hours I was still making changes to a text that was due this morning. God knows how, but I was up and very much alive early this morning, at the gym with Annie at 7 AM. And now, after a quite productive work day, I am feeling a little restless. I am in the mood for cooking and have just invited Pamen, Francia and Chema over to try my hand at empanadas. Hopefully, they will be alive tomorrow.

4:50 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives