WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, August 27, 2005  

The one-person fan base is getting pissed

So here I go ... well, not much to tell ...
I just got back from dinner with M.A. at Sip Sak and maybe yes, there is something new to say. I have finally made up my mind: I want a divorce. I think I have given J.P. enough time and I really need, I really want, to get on with my life. I will be calling a lawyer friend tomorrow morning. I am not sure she will agree to do the job, given the fact that she is friends with both of us, but at least she will be able to tell me how to start the ball rolling. I will be single again next year. Such a mind-boggling concept but something I can hardly wait for.

A brief recap of these last few days:

Yesterday - Saturday -, after a lot of Japanese food and shopping at CompUSA, M.A. went off to a dinner with a lady who is both his mother's friend and his mentor and I took Melissa to see Skeleton Key. Fantastic scary movie! Twisted but just predictable enough. We both enjoyed it immensely.

Friday was very quiet. Annie came home after work for a little while and then left to meet her friend Paola. By then M.A. had arrived and we just stayed home, nursing a beer until we were hungry enough for a late dinner at a nearby Italian place.

Thursday ... what happened on Thursday? Oh, yeah. We met Carlos and Nuria, and Gema and Olivier at the Highline. I was the one who recommended the place, so fortunately everybody loved it. As usual the cocktails, the food, the place, all worked and our waiter was the cutest.

Wednesday all of us had dinner at Kenka.

Monday and Tuesday I really can't remember. Tuesday I think M.A. and I went to the Sutton Bar for maybe half a drink and then for dinner at Sip Sak, a place I had never payed attention to. What a mistake. Great food, good price, good service. Can't go wrong.

Undecided

I am not sure about this girl. Sometime I really like what she says and how she writes it. Sometimes she just seems like a self-centered fake. So, do I love this post or does it reek of drama queen?

11:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives