WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, August 08, 2005  

Excited to be back?

I am not sure. I kinda like being home yet I can't wait to leave again. These weekends have such a relaxed, easygoing pace to them, I can't help but miss them when I'm back. They are relaxed in a non-relaxed way. Unhurried but fun. And after spending so much time with M.A., reading his mind like a teleprompter is not an uncommon ocurrence. He can pull the feat with me too, which can be a little bewildering but it is mostly just cozy, not to mention word saving. In any case, I am already dreading the end of the Summer. I think I need Zen classes so I can learn to live the moment.

More geek notes

Must try all these tomorrow:

11:13 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives