WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, July 14, 2005  

Overdosing on Red Bull

Dinner at Mediterraneo yesterday was average at best. I don't think I will be going there for a while. After dinner both Francia and Annie went home, Francia because she was tired, Annie because she had to be there for Lisa’s arrival, so M.A. and I stopped briefly at Opal. Maybe it was the food, maybe the weather, maybe just too many mirrors around, but I was not in the best of moods. Well, OK, clearly not in the best of moods so after one beer we just went home to wait for Quique, who was flying in from Mexico. He arrived later than expected but we still stayed up chatting a bit. By 3.30 AM I went into my room to check my e-mail and read a little more of the creep’s blog and that’s about all I remember till this morning.
So Lisa is in town now. She stayed with Annie for the night yesterday and will be moving to Dario’s sometime this afternoon. Today I will be having lunch with the two of them. I won't even have to go to the deli to get anything, as M.A. packed me some home-made gazpacho (by home-made I mean M.A.-made as obviously, and sadly, my home hasn’t learned to cook yet) this morning while I was getting ready to come to work. I felt a bit like a little girl being sent to school with a lunch bag but you won’t hear me complain.

Geek stuff

Via one of my favorite sites (http://www.lifehacker.com/), some stuff to check out NOW:

Google Short Message Service (SMS): http://www.google.com/sms/howtouse.html
Google Maps NYC subway stations: http://www.onnyturf.com/subwaymap.html
Make a life poster with Automator: http://www.macilife.com/2005/07/how-to-make-life-poster-tiger-edition.html

12:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives