WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 26, 2005  

Weekend with the kids

Yesterday Melissa, Checco and I went to Battery Park City. It took us forever to get there because, once again, I gost lost. It was very hot (90 degrees) and humid but we had lunch outside by the marina with Johanny, Pascale, Candy and the baby. After lunch we hopped on the free bus to South Street Seaport and took the Shark boat ride. The guy with the mike on the boat said something about my hair looking like it was supposed to look after the ride. What is it about people? Can't they tell it takes me four different hair products and hours of patient sculpting to look this messy? And, by the way, the word to describe it is "tousled" or, better yet, "that sexy just-out-of-bed look". Anyways, I had a grand time, as usual, and ended up completely soaked (and embarrassed, I must add, with my tee-shirt glued to my tits) and so did the kids (soaked, no tits to worry about there). From South Street Seaport we went back to Battery Park City and spent the rest of the afternoon there. Melissa and Candy chatting, Checco and Johanny playing volley-ball. For dinner we all went to Chevy's, where we were waited on by the nicest guy.

Today I woke up and started making sandwiches like a madwoman.



I also baked a spinach pie.



The plan was a picnic in Central Park with Johanny, Pascale, the baby, Candy, Checco, Melissa and I. I made so much food everybody ate plenty and I still returned home with 11 untouched sandwiches. Today was ever hotter than yesterday (95 degrees) but we tried to stay in the shade while Johanny played baseball.

The pictures from Saturday are here. Those from today, here.








Bragging by proxy

Ana's apartment was in the paper today. It is indeed a fantastic place.

10:54 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives