WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, June 09, 2005  

Quick post before I tackle this stupid text

No gym this morning (but we will be going later this evening). Annie and I both went out yesterday and we just needed to sleep a little longer today. She had a reception and dinner with fellow coworkers, I went to the fund-raising happy hour and then had dinner at an Italian place with Benjamin, Pilar and Carmen. The place has received several awards, completely undeserved, IMHU. It’s not like it sucked but it certainly was nothing to write home about either. I had a very average risotto. It actually inspired me to go make my own. It used to be better than what I ate yesterday. On the other hand, the oreo cookie cake was punch-in-the-gut rich and loooovely.

Tomorrow it's dinner at Ana's (it was cancelled last week due to bad weather). She has an amazing duplex that will soon be featured in the paper. I already have started bragging about it, of course. It truly is an outstanding place.

Speaking of decoration, if you are in a generous mood or simply want to make me very happy, please feel free to choose anything, absolutely anything, from trendir. You won't believe the smile on my face.
Meanwhile, I am also open to witty ideas to use as wall graffiti. I am giving myself a couple of days and then I will order it from wonderfulgraffiti.com.

11:29 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives