WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, June 13, 2005  

Interesting

I did not blog about my December/January trip to Madrid. I did not blog about my week-end trip to North Carolina. Not because that was my original plan. And not because I had nothing to blog about. It's just that I only seem to blog when I am at home in NYC.
The diary I keep when I am away (sometimes nothing more than a few notes scribbled down here and there) is of too personal a nature to be published here. Yet, I feel somewhat guilty for these silences. Maybe one day I will sit down and spill the beans. All the beans.

12:10 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives