WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, June 03, 2005  

Gluttony

Yesterday Chema saved my life, or at least my liver, with a few drops of Hepatalgina, a wonder over-the-counter drug from Argentina. I must have been a sight, of the beached whale variety, slumped over my desk after an obscenely abundant lunch at the Delegate's Dining Room. I should have stopped after the first trip to the buffet. I wasn't even hungry to begin with. Needless to say, I did not stop at the first trip, nor at the second. On top of everything else I had to have a quadruple serving of ice-cream and some sabayon, the equivalent of cholesterol being pumped right into your arteries. I could barely move afterwards. Chema also prepared some mate with boldo for me. The end reuslt was me running run home like a bat out of hell, praying fervently all the way. Whether I made it in time or not it's not a subjet to be discussed in a blog. Fortunately I am a blonde again. At least I'll look bright and sunny when they find my body on the toilet like Elvis’.

A full house

Annie moved in yesterday.
I asked Pam not to come this week because we are waking up really early to get to the gym and we are planning on hitting the swimming pool some evenings too (the non happy hour evenings, of course). She was planning on coming with a friend, so maybe it's best to wait a little. Annie is staying up until the arrival of the Italian kid. I still haven't heard from Liliana, who might be coming this Summer, too.

Week-end plans

This evening, weather permitting (so far, prospects do not look good), there's a BBQ over at Ana's. Sunday I absolutely MUST take Derek's last class and in the evening Bob's having his annual Gemini party.

7:15 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives