WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, June 12, 2005  

Expensive week-end

Yesterday, between meeting Pascale and Johanny for lunch and having birthday cake with Nina and then back to Pascale and Johanny for dinner, I managed to buy 2 skirts and 3 pairs of shoes. Given that this week I have already received my on-line order from La Redoute and that I have stopped by Lord and Taylor to get yet another skirt, maybe somebody should be kind enough to wrestle my Visa card out of my hand. This girly mood of mine is costing me a fortune.

3:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives