WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, June 14, 2005  

Duh

Very tired. Muscle pains. Bad skin. Called in sick and went back to bed to sleep on and off until 11 AM. Candy craving yesterday. Ready to kill a baby for some pasta today. There we go again. The recurring female thing that I will not mention lest I upset Nicolas.

I spent quite a while filling forms to apply for a promotion at work. After a lot of cussing (I absolutely HATE paperwork) I am almost done. The deadline is fast approaching and I am the one and only internal candidate who has not sent in the application. I swear I'll do it tomorrow. Really.

Right now I might have myself a little limoncello to get me started. Eventually I need to leave my room and get to Melissa's graduation.

2:39 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives