WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, May 19, 2005  

Yuk!

I have mice in my apartment again and I am freaking out. After searching and destroying one mouse about a couple of months ago this morning I found droppings in the kitchen. I thought I had hear strange noise coming from the kitchen the other night but chose to ignore it.
The absolute worst is that I just got this new bed, a really really low bed, a floor-level bed and now I am terrified of having Mickey Mouse climb on it. Anybody has a foolproof solution? I will be putting traps again but still ...
Anybody has even heard of a mouse attacking a sleeping human? I am researching the Web and trying to inhale deeply, exhale deeply ...

10:37 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives