WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, May 06, 2005  

Yet another reunion

Today I saw Luca, one of my best friends from high-school. He has no hair, but other than that he is pretty much the same person.
Back when we were in our teens we spent hours on the phone. I vividly remember one day when I was squatting on the floor in my bathroom, a mirror in my hand. He was in his house, reading from the Encyclopedia. We were trying to find my clitoris.

7:28 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives