WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, May 27, 2005  

Oh, happy days!

Third day in a row that we get to the gym a few minutes past 6 AM. I just had leftover fish and a Red Bull for breakfast adn it's now time to get in the shower. I keep looking around me, it's so sunny and the breeze coming in from my window is so delicious. It will be a great day.

Tonight I'll take Maria and Abel to Williamsburg. Pamen and Elena will be coming, and Soledad with two of her friends, and Rommy and Fabio ... I should have been an event planner.

I still have to post about my weekend in North Carolina and I have to upload the pictures from Pamen's party. Hopefully I will find some time this weekend.

8:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives