WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 15, 2005  

New York moment 2

The Gap, somewhere walking up from SoHo. Black woman, shouting at the top of her lungs, non stop. Something about 3.000 dollars in purchased merchandise that she wanted to return. The cops were called. In the meantime an employee explained to me that he was looking for a girlfriend, but that women ended up being crazy like the screaming black woman at the counter. He needed a good woman, somebody like me, he pointed oyt.

The wait is over

I was in the neighborhood. I had to go. I had to buy. I got my new Mac OS: Tiger!
So far, a waste of money. No improvement that I could not have lived without. There's Dashboard, but I had widgets before. There's Spotlight, but I had Quicksilver. There Automator, but I had iKeys.
Oh, well, I just had to have it.

10:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives