WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, May 18, 2005  

A lively bunch

In the beginning, I was to meet Annie yesterday. What actually happened was that Annie (originally from Italy, most recently studying in North Carolina and now in NYC for a few months) showed up with Soledad (originally from Argentina, in NY for a few months). Then Pam (from D.C.) came with Bettina (visiting from Berlin, Germany). Finally MarĂ­a and Abel (from Madrid, Spain, on their honeymoon in NY) also showed up. We ended up having dinner at Zarela. With dinner most of us had a couple of margaritas. Some of us, well, some of them to be precise, did not hold their liquor too good.
In any case, we had an extremely lively dinner conversation. A spontaneous, fun, cosmopolitan evening.

Can you tell?

I went to a meeting today at work. I sit down, they all looked at me and commented on how happy I looked. I asked if it was so obvious. They all went: "Yes!". Actually, one remarked that I am always happy and that I make them happy. Guess I am a happy shiny person. Unless I am in a bad mood, that is. In that case I am just your average bitch.

Important decisions

Today I might attend a cocktail.
Friday I might go to a party.
Saturday I might leave for North Carolina.
Unless I decide to skip the cocktail today and leave for North Carolina of Friday evening. Or to attend a second party on Friday. Or to go out for dinner tonight.

Human information booth 4

Walking towards Zarela yesterday. We are all standing at the light. A guy to my left specifically asks me for the time.

4:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives