WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, May 27, 2005  

Intellectal pursuits

The head count for tonight stands at 14 so far. I thought I would have time to sleep a little while before heading out, but time is tight, so I am coloring my hair instead. A dark blond, that I will extreme highlight tomorrow. I might as well experiment, as I am chopping it all off again next week.

7:25 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives