WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, May 12, 2005  

The human information booth

There is something about me that makes people ask me things. It happens to me constantly, everywhere, not just in NYC, not just in the U.S. If I hang out long enough anywhere you can bet somebody is going to ask me for directions or something. So today, at about 11 PM, on Central Park South, on my walk back home from dinner in the Upper West (trying to burn'em calories) I see an old lady looking at a bus post. I pass by. Sure enough, she calls me to read the bus sign to her. Now, don't get me wrong, I cherish the fact that I look so approachable that complete strangers, incluiding lonely old ladies in the middle of the night, feel completely safe talking to me, but sometimes I wish I had more of a dangerous oversexed vibe about me.

12:10 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives