WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, May 12, 2005  

The human information booth 2

Me: coming back home from work (3 blocks away), standing on the corner, waiting for the green light to cross the street.
Him: a middle-aged man quickly walking towards said corner. I see he's shouting something at me.
I finally hear him. He's saying "Where's a bank?". No hello, no please, no nothing.

Now, really ...

Getting ready to party

Tomorrow we are having a party at Pamen's for Chema's and Marc's birthday. I've already baked a couple of spinach pies and cooked some beef in the oven. I still have a couple of things to prepare and I also have to come up with something to wear on my head.



The countdown

I spoke to M.A. yesterday. He's coming this summer for a month and a half. I am trying not to start counting the days. I am also trying not to plot murder against some coworker in order to make room for him so he can stay a little longer.

Other summer visitors: Annie is arriving on Sunday and staying until September,
Lisa is visiting for a few days in July, a girl from back in high-school should be coming in May, an Italian boy (the son of a friend of a friend's) will be staying with me for a couple of week at the end of June, my friend Liliana might be coming in June or July.

11:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives