WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, May 10, 2005  

A good day has started

I woke up a little past 5.30 AM today. This tends to happen lately because I leave the blinds open and the sun come in at will. But today, after checking the news, my mail and the Net in general, I actually got up and hopped on the rebounder for half and hour of jumping and dancing to blasting music from my iPod. I have now opened the window and a delicious fresh breeze is coming in. I am drinking Evian water (the only French product I can't seem to boycott), sweating in out while waiting to get in the shower. Later on, at work, I will be kept busy with different computer-related tasks and I just love it. And the cherry on top of it all is Derek's class in the evening followed by a session with Hitomi. Delightful.

7:31 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives