WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, May 08, 2005  

Celebrity sighting!

After a second lunch (I had my first one at home, before Pilar called) and a mojito at a restaurant on 1st and 1st, Pilar and I thought it better to walk uptown. We were getting thirsty and drowsy so we stopped at Borders on 2nd Ave., browsed through the books and magazines and waited for an opening at the cafe. No such lunch. We were in a perfectly nondescript neighborhood. We walked into a Starbucks a block away. A perfectly drab Starbucks. We were sitting facing the windows. I was taking in my surroundings, as usual. I see this guy walking to the sugar table. I only see his backside but generally that's all I care about. I am liking what I see. Now I am really checking him out. Not too tall. Nice shoulders. Nice posture. Very nice neck. Some grey hair at the temples. Yummy. He turns around and I see his face. It takes me a full second to recognize him, then I try to stop staring. It's Mr. Big!!!!! And he's hot!


Friday night at Highline

OK, so Gemma's face is cut off and Pamen looks like she is sick to her stomach, but hey, decent pictures of me are few and far between, so I had no choice.


Nicolas, yours truly, Pamen, Pilar, Gemma, Luis

8:09 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives