WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, April 21, 2005  

Panickly pissed

My iBook hard drive is acting up. It stalls. It won't start. It clicks. It's dying.
Again. It better still be under some kind of warranty. I am frantically backing up whatever I can. My backing up system is as chaotic as everything else in my life. I have two huge external hard drives. Tons and tons of data. A lot of it probably duplicated and triplicated. No system. No organization. Good luck finding something there.
I'll have to call Tekserve tomorrow morning and figure out what to do now. If I have to pay again I'll be one pissed customer. My iMac is shot too, has been for a while, but I am pretty sure it's a software problem that I have to sort out somehow. That and the CD stuck in the CD drive that refuses to be ejected. Worse case scenario I'll have a fit and then wait for the new OS to be "unleashed" before I buy a new iBook.
Meanwhile it's already 1.45 AM and my alarm is set for 5.30 AM. Ugh.

1:36 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives