WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, April 20, 2005  

Home sweet home ... AGAIN?

I've just noticed a certain tendency to title my posts Home sweet home (twice this month already). I also happened to have given the same subject name to my latest e-mail to M.A.
I'd better think harder.

Relative morality

Recently a good friend said to me that given complete assurance that they would not be discovered, all men would cheat on their women. Years ago a certain Pierpaolo, the then boyfriend, now husband, of a friend, and a complete asshole, told me that all people, if left on an island with no police and no judges, would have no qualms about killing another human being.

J.P. was probably right when he called me a fundamentalist but I fail to see what difference does it make whether you are or are not caught doing something wrong.

1:40 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives