WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, April 07, 2005  

Fuck U fuck U fuck U

I have no words to describe these last few days. I have hated every minute. I now can even understand suicide. If this was all I had to live for, I'd rather be dead. And I mean it. This is coming from the less suicidal person you would ever meet. Every fucking minute is a struggle. Every fucking conversation. Every fucking intercaction. The more I know the more I want to disappear. The rage within me is beyond explananation. I feel my blood boiling. I feel on the brink of tears constantly. I feel I could do some damage. I have nothing but bottled up rage now. Fuck everything and everybody. Give me my fucking life back. I have earned every single second of it. Get me the fuck outta here. NOW.

12:18 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives