WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, March 03, 2005  

Women at work

Shmuck-in-a-truck delivered my stuff this morning while I was already at work. So far the guy's been impeccable. He called me several times from Ikea yesterday to make sure he bought the right items and to see whether I needed anything else. A guy like this in NYC is worth his weight in gold.

So tonight Elena, Monica and maybe Carmen will be busy assembling more furniture. With no help from no man. Fuck'em.
Tonight's garbage night for big items too, so I will get rid of more old furniture. With a little luck my apartment will soon look like an apartment again. Then I will throw a girls-only party! Plenty of ice-cream and fruity cocktails.

1:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives