WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, March 11, 2005  

So trendy it hurts

I am waiting for Nicolas to come over and have a bite of pizza with me. Later on I am meeting Marc at Sapphire for a funk night that might end, if we are in the mood, at Galapagos in Williamsburg. I am sporting my brand new Ufo pants. Yup, this is as bad as it gets.

9:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives