WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, March 07, 2005  

Power napping

A gadget I have been coveting for some time is now a Mac program too. I swiftly downloaded it and gave it a try. I am hoping it will really work so I can feel rested with as little sleep as possible. Matter of fact, I will listen to it now. Fabian will be calling me early in the morning to join him at the gym and after work I'll hit another gym for Derek's class. I can't afford to be tired.

By the way, for those dying to know: hubby-on-the-way-out did not come and did not bother to call and let me know of his change of plans. A familiar scenario.

On a happier note, this is what my chair makeover looks so far:

11:01 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives