WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, March 11, 2005  

On a roll

After lots of back and forth e-mailing I decided we needed something more practical, so I spent quite a bit of time creating a web site for the high-school reunion. Then a forum. Then a photo album. It's not yet what I want, but I think it would do for the moment.

Clawing my allergies

I am getting to the point when I might consider seeing a dermatologist. This itching is driving me crazy and when I scratch I get huge bumps. Sometimes I get them without scratching. When it gets really bad, I take pictures, on the assumption that one day I will show them to a doctor. But don't worry, I am not about to upload them here. I just wish I could sleep because tomorrow it's "therapeutic dancing" night and Marc and I are hitting at least a couple of clubs.

2:29 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives