WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, March 25, 2005  

Good ol'times

Wednesday night was a throw back to the summer of two years ago. There I was, shlepping my margarita paraphernalia to a party and shlepping it back after the party. Only it was not summer. It was snowing.

Busy long week-end

Pam arrived yesterday. She is trying to sell some items to Chistie's at the moment but as soon as she gets home we will go shopping downtown (I have to buy presents to bring home). Brigitte arrives this afternoon and we should be meeting her and her friends later on. I also have to find some time to see Melissa this week-end because I will not be around for a couple of weeks afterwards. I've got to take tons of pictures and finish the Life Poster for my mother by Sunday night. I am also thinking of rasterbating a picture and mounting it on a foam board. I have to finish the chairs. Assemble the bookcase. Try and clean the rugs. And lots of other stuff I can't remember now.

Celebration!

I do not need to change my ticket to Uruguay. Derek is celebrating his b-day on Thursday, not Saturday. I would have hated to miss it.

11:13 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives