WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, March 15, 2005  

Event planner madness

I finally got news from Andrea Califano. He was pissed at me because I had not answered his e-mail. I was pissed at him for the same reason. We'll work it out over dinner.

I wrote to Paola Albanozzo yesterday and today Raoul sent me several new e-mail addresses to which I already wrote.

Adriana, when you read this, remember Paola Orsini, Riccardo and Davide Chiesa, Barbara and Linda Ferri, Carla Bruni and her sister. Andrea Califano will get hold of Luca Bonetti. And please guys, go to the website, register and participate.

12:04 AM
Comments:
e di me ti ricordi? Marco Ferrari.... la mia mail รจ marcfer7@gmail.com
Salutami anche javier! Vedo Paola Albanozzo per pranzo oggi.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives