WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, March 16, 2005  

Cutting the bullshit

I visited a colleague with cancer today. She is not doing well at all and has been house ridden for over a month. She is in severe pain and while at first I was taken aback by her appearance I also found her inexplicably, compellingly beautiful. A brutally honest yet very real beauty.

Plans

Lisa is coming to NY and crashing at my place tomorrow night. Thursday I am having lunch with one of my old high-school friends. I also have been invited to dinner at Cecilia's that evening. The rest of the month will be pretty busy too, what with Brigitte in town and Pam coming over. Somehow I have to finish organizing my house and I also have to shop for presents before leaving.

Shit! Once again it's the middle of the night and I am wide awake! It's mind boggling how the hours fly by as soon as my fingers hit a keyboard.

2:26 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives