WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, March 31, 2005  

Busy

No time to blog lately. I've been buzy but mostly I've been lazy.
I am frantically trying to get everything done at work today so I don't have to come in tomorrow. I have so many things to do before Saturday that I really need a day off.

Tonight's Derek's birthday bash! The blow by blow will have to wait until tomorrow.

For those of you who have been trying to reach my high-school reunion website, the SQL databases were down yesterday but they are up and running again now.

1:34 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives