WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, February 06, 2005  

Weeping in front of the TV

While waiting for Desperate Housewives to start I caught the end of Extreme Makeover Home Edition. This time it was a young widow with two children. Five seconds into the show I was choking up, five more seconds and I was sobbing.
It's not too hard to move me. It's even ridiculously easy.

Brunch

I woke up this morning to another spectacular, springlike day. No way I would stay indoors again. So I started planning a nice brunch downtown. But Sunday brunch is a chore in this town. Our first choice, Public was packed, same with our second choice, then I remembered Zoe and we finally ate there. The day was absolutely lovely but when the sun started coming down, and with it the temperature, I returned home to a nice hot bath.

9:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives