WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, February 13, 2005  

Therapeutic dancing


Friday I had a blast at Splash. Marc and I outdanced Brian and we left only when it was physically impossible to dance another step. I was wearing heels so my feet were practically falling off. Saturday morning I got up, walked to the gym, took Derek's class, went shopping, walked back home. Took a shower, went out again for a 4 PM lunch with Nicolas. At 7 I met Pilar, Pamen, Carmen, Francia and Monica to cross over to Roosevelt Island for Ezequiel's birthday. Somehow I ended up dancing again for hours on end. Got home around 2.20 AM.
I can safely say I have no feet left now. And my knees are pretty gone too.

Marc and I decided we need one night of therapeutic dancing a month. Not a class, not a party. We need to go out and hit a club and get it all out of our system.

10:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives