WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, February 06, 2005  

Poor me

I guess I was indeed sick. I came home, collapsed on the bed and slept deeply for a good three hours. Then I played with Corel Painter for a little while and called Liliana and Pam. I might have convinced her to get on a bus tomorrow and come to NYC for a couple of days.




12:16 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives