WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, February 23, 2005  

L'infanzia mi scoppia dentro

I can't believe I had yet to discover this gem: the Chelsea Market and, more specifically, Buon Italia. Pam and I went crazy. I bought stracchino cheese and real liquorice, among other things. And we shared a spinach and eggs tramezzino on our way out. On a more intellectual Italian note, I also found lots of free electronic books in Italian on the Web and I am now about to tackle a childhood favorite: Cuore, by Edmondo de Amicis.

Name-dropping


Yesterday I met Elizabeth, a friend of Pam's from high-school in Rome. She is married to Philip, the son of Niki de Saint-Phalle. This is a complete non-sequitur but I thought I could use this opportunity to casually mention my superior social circles. I could also say they live in a 4 stories + basement place in the Meatpacking District , but out of respect for their privacy, I will keep this info to myself.



My new Pylones clothes hanger on my new "it" color wall

12:44 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives