WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, February 01, 2005  

It's past midnight

and officially my b-day! See you all later. Here's the new version of my card, with the right address:



Have not heard from the contractor in a few days so I have no idea when he'll start working but I have indeed chosen the colors (all but the last one from Benjamin Moore):

Living room: Chantilly Lace;
Ceiling, bathrooms and kitchen: Super White - with a glossy finish in the kitchen and the second bathroom;
For the bedroom: Snowfalll White;
For the hall I am going for Fresh Mellon Green from Glidden.

Eventually Pam and I are going to do one purple wall.

I also have to buy some Sweet Blik wall decals, and maybe a few Eames crosspatch ones. With that plus a handful of Flor tiles my apartment should have a brand new look to go with my brand new life.

And my brand new age.

1:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives