WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, February 10, 2005  

An exception and a continuing obsession

Wow. I stayed home yesterday evening. But I put it to good use planning the week-end.

Finally Pam decided to come up next week and help me out with the decoration. We have a little project in mind to somehow copy the look of this bed. I really like the hanging fabric.

On the same subject: I still haven't seen or come up with a decent idea for an office corner. I am not crazy about screens and most computer tables would clash with the rest of the room.

More on the same subject: I am considering incorporating some green in my house (I can't believe it myself!), a flower in my bedroom, some grass in the living-room, maybe a tiny windowsill herb garden. Somebody please shoot me.

8:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives