WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, February 04, 2005  

Early blogging

What the hell am I doing blogging at 7 in the morning???? Anyways, I went to Cecilia's after work yesterday. The kids were waiting for me with my birthday present (an Ugly Doll!) and an Ugly Doll cake! Everything was great and then it got better: Cecilia shot an half-decent photo of me. The best present ever!!!!

On my way home I called Nicolas to see if he was up for a drink but he was about to go to sleep, so I got into Borders instead and came out with a couple of books (Stiff and Blink) as well as a couple of magazines (Paper Crafts and, I must confess, Hola).

As an aside note: as of yesterday, I am light redhead. With my constantly changing hair, I was called a "moving target" by a guy yesterday. He was peeking at me in the elevator yesterday, not sure whether to talk to me or not. Finally he tentatively asked "Are you the person I think you are?", I reassured him I was and that I just kept changing my hair to drive people nuts.

7:08 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives