WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, February 17, 2005  

Duh

In case you haven't figured it out by now, you are reading the blog of a perfect idiot. I know I tend to be gullible but sometimes I really should know better.
Today I was trying to swipe my metrocard. It would not work. It had no money left so I went and bought a new one. I tried it. It was not working either but a very nice guy jumped in to help me out. He took my card, swiped it a couple of times until it worked and very ceremoniously let me pass the turnstie.

Later on in the afternoon when I wanted to take another train none of my cards worked. I swiped the old one. Swiped the new one. I even talked to the employee in the glass cage, he scanned for me and told me they were both used up.

Five minutes later it finally dawned on me: the nice guy from Grand Central had stolen the new card from me.

11:00 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives