WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, February 07, 2005  

Decorating frenzy

Got a new bed, a new bookcase, a couple of new chests with drawers, a new lamp ...
The painters should be done by Wed. night.
Thursday I should be getting my new furniture. And I already inquired about having the handyman assemblying everything for me. All in all, my house should look much better in a few days. There will be lots of things still pending, but there should be a noticeable improvement nonetheless. I am very excited.

11:57 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives