WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, February 23, 2005  

A puzzle

In the next month and a half I have to go visit Joe in North Carolina (he called me Sunday, from a bar, drinking and eating oysters. saying it was heaven and asking why I was not there - going is a top priority now, I don't wan to miss out on heaven!) and travel to Montevideo for a couple of weeks. I also need to be in NYC the last week of March for Brigitte's visit. And tomorrow I've got to remember to email Don to find out when he's planning his trip to the East coast as I would hate to miss him.

1:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives